Sunday, July 24, 2011

Paris: Part 1

Unexpected and unplanned. I've been there. This soul and body were there for last 3 days. Help me with one slap on my cheek! Everyone dreams of it. So do I. Within one night the decision was made. Ok, esok petang kite pergi beli tiket, malam terus gerak. Let me tell you once again this was an unintentional trip.

3 words for PARIS: beautiful beautiful beautiful.
Another 3 words for PARIS: expensive dirty unsafe.

First day was horrible. Padan muka sapa suruh tak alert betul betul. Unplanned sangat kan. I don't feel like I want to spoil my current mood of writing. That is why the entry got Part 1 words after the colon sign. Still around a lot of fun of course. Here we go!

Photobucket
Paris Metro Subway.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eiffel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Part of thousands people.

Tetapi secara tiba-tiba hari hujan maka beramai-ramaian balik untuk tunaikan apa yang patut dan datang sekali lagi waktu malam.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Still managed to drop by at several places of Paris Attractions.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Arc de Triomphe.

Photobucket
Replica of the Statue of Liberty.

Photobucket
Louvre Pyramid.

Since the day's getting darker we ran to subway to catch the night view of Eiffel. Tak sabaq wei nak tengok Eiffel kelip kelip.

Photobucket
Second floor of the train.

Photobucket
Cantik.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sempat tengok Eiffel berkelip-kelip around 5-10 minutes.

Photobucket

Why I said it is unsafe. Why I said it is dirty. Why I said it is expensive. Pickpockets were behind me all around, smell of pee was everywhere along the Metro Station, dishonesty of people and ETC. Semestinya taraf hidup kota metropolitan kelas dunia ini sangat tinggi. The prices are like double or triple to Germany I guess. Heidelberg is much much better than Paris. Bersih, jujur dan aman. Second day dekat Paris meraung-raung rindukan Germany.

Till then love.